Senior Automation Tester (Java/Unix) (QR7288)
|Duur:||6 maanden / kans op verlenging|
|Geplaatst op:||15 januari 2020 om 12:58 uur|
|Tariefindicatie:||In overleg / n.t.b.|
For our client in Amsterdam we are looking for a Senior Automation Tester (Java/Unix).
Create, maintain and execute manual functional, regression and smoke test cases.
Create, maintain and execute automated and reusable test scripts.
Effectively explain and document bugs in released products, including reproducing steps, system configuration, etc.
Specific day to day duties include, but not limited to:
- Developing test cases
- Generating test data
- Data validation
- Developing SQL or Unix scripts for test data generation or test harness automation
- Execute regression, functional and system testing
- Verifying results and producing test summaries and defect reports
- Identifying defects and requirement discrepancies
- Evaluate test results, report and manage defects
- Perform other duties and cross functional roles as needed to support the team (including IT operations).
3-5 years' experience with complex backend software applications (using Java, J2EE stack).
Experience in backend testing is a prerequisite. Prior experience as a developer is a plus.
Hands-on experience in software testing, creation and implementation of Test Strategies, Test Plans, Manual Test Cases and Automated Test Scripts.
Demonstrated understanding and experience with an Agile delivery model, Scrum and DevOps culture.
Experience in UNIX, good knowledge of RDBMS and SQL.
Experience in applying latest test automation techniques etc.
Experience to work with Release Management team to create and maintain automated build verifications and smoke tests.
Strong data analysis, data verification, and problem-solving abilities.