Almere, Flevoland, Nederland
|Start:||Zo spoedig mogelijk|
|Duur:||6 maanden / kans op verlenging|
|Geplaatst op:||23 februari 2021 om 12:53 uur|
|Tariefindicatie:||In overleg / n.t.b.|
OpdrachtomschrijvingVacancy ID: WTS1134
Contract Type: Temporarily
Location: Almere, but working fully remote for now due to the corona situation
Hours per week: 40
Duration of the assignment: 6 months, with possibility to extend
Are you the right person but do you want to be employed? You can respond to this assignment too!
We are looking for an eXact Engineer who will help us to functionally and technically implement new features in eXact Globe Next and maintain this business application in parallel.
The department delivers several business applications and corresponding services towards countries such as the UK, Italy, Sweden, Portugal, Spain and Poland. These business applications can be clustered into 2 areas: 1) Automotive Fleet, Finance and Lease & Mobility and 2) Accounting. The first area consists of 2 scrums teams, containing a mixture of internal and partners employees. The Accounting area team currently consists of a product owners, 2 engineers (eXact Globe experts) and a scrum master. With this vacancy, we complete the scrum team and follow the footsteps of the earlier mentioned scrum teams.
Highly ranked on our eXact Globe backlog is the transition of the application towards a Terminal Server technical setup, which will be co-realized by a team of Infrastructure Specialist. Needless to mention that our business expects us to perform this technical migration without loss of data and by preference wants us to upgrade to the latest version of eXact.
We align our backlog priority with the strategic initiatives defined by our newly appointed Product Manager. By the end of this year, we need to obtain a stable business application supported by a DevOps model, meaning our engineers are aware of optimization scenarios to optimize the Operations efforts needed to support the client’s markets.
- Configuration of the eXact Globe Next modules Finance, Collection, Payment modules; Export to Onguard, Miles.
- Configuration of customization modules in case of market-specific requirements/processing.
- Technical application maintenance (interfaces, batches, application optimization).
- Pick up project MOVE improvements re SQL scripting, Host-2-Host solution.
- Write test cases to include in common repository to cover regression and newly configured setups.
- Support UAT with Accounting departments from supported markets.
- Support future request from business projects to develop scripts, views etc. for interfacing with eXact or its database.
- Functionally and technically maintain the application eXact Globe towards a DevOps model.
- Support implementation of Exact P2P Premium;
- Support integration between Exact P2P Premium and Exact Globe;
- Support possible future integration between Exact P2P premium and other accounting systems like Sage (France) or Antas (Germany).
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Computer Science or a related field;
- Experience with multidisciplinary teams in an international environment;
- Experience in an Agile organization is a must;
- Excellent understanding of eXact Globe, including active participation in multiple implementations (2 or more implementations).
- At a later stage this year, we will implement eXact P2P Premium. Implementation experience of this application is a pre and an integration with eXact Globe will need to be implemented.
- SQL scripting skills are a must in order to interface with eXact Globe.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Dutch and English.
For this assignment we are looking for a self-employed person, we cannot use multiple links. Offers made by agencies will not be considered in this particular case.