Software Integration Engineer
Eindhoven, Noord-Brabant, Nederland
|Duur:||9 maanden / kans op verlenging|
|Geplaatst op:||10 januari 2019 om 16:41 uur|
|Tariefindicatie:||In overleg / n.t.b.|
Our client is a professional Medical Devices and Information Technology organisation, based in Noord-Brabant Netherlands. A market leader in medical devices with a thorough insight of the clinical applications and the needs of consumers to develop integrated solutions.
To ensure the continued growth in an agile environment, you will be challenged to strengthen the software engineering teams. They ensure the timely releasing of high quality products, systems and services. Your team establishes a worldwide business for encompassing a scanner for the digitization of microscope tissue slides. The microscope is built on a Linux platform. You will report directly to the Group Leader Software Engineering and within projects to the responsible Project Manager.
• Integrating software on component on system level to understand and communicate consequences of the integration on the architecture.
• Executing and contributing to defect finding, resolution and verification process.
• Performing work in relation to software engineering processes that have been agreed in the department.
• Bachelor degree or higher in Software Development.
• +/-10 years of experience as software developer / integrator for embedded product application development with a proven track record on integrating software on hardware.
• Ability to work with hardware and work in Agile development techniques.
• Affinity and experience with working in large cross functional teams.
Relevant experience: o Jenkins, o Development on Linux, o Python, o Java, o C++, o Eclipse
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please contact us.