Software Engineer Java DevOps SPOED
|Duur:||5 maanden / kans op verlenging|
|Geplaatst op:||16 april 2018 om 14:03 uur|
|Tariefindicatie:||In overleg / n.t.b.|
OpdrachtomschrijvingVoor deze aanvraag gelden specifieke inwerkvoorwaarden en BYOD (Bring Your Own Device).
We are currently looking for a Software Engineer/Java Developer within Risk & Finance IT. You are an active member of the Agile/Scrum team with your primary focus on Data Governance and Reference Data software implementation(s). You have broad knowledge of software development and knowledge about the business domain for which you work for. You dare to challenge and are open in your communication towards your own team, your customers and other stakeholders. You are eager to improve and take a leading role within the team on how to build, automate and streamline our processes.
You will (unit) test code built by your colleagues where possible using automated test tools. You will document your work as required. You are capable of independently analysing and critically assessing requirements. You quickly adapt within a new organisation and with changing circumstances.
You are an experienced Software Engineer with proven knowledge and experience in Risk & Finance projects or data management solutions.
You have completed a bachelor degree preferably in Information Technology or similar;
Work experience (must haves)
• 3-5+ years working experience in Java software development, a great plus any experience working with Collibra or with any reference data management tool;
• Experience with Eclipse or similar technology;
• Knowledge of Mule ESB;
• Knowledge of Anypoint Studio\Platform;
• Knowledge of basic Linux operations;
Work experience (nice to haves)
• Working experience with Collibra DGC, Collibra Connect and\or Orchestra Networks EBX5 is a big plus.
• Experience with Business Process Model and Notation (BPMN);
• Knowledge Kornshell (KSH) is nice to have;
• Experience with operations support;
• Experience with Power Designer;
• Experience with ETL;
• Experience with continuous delivery;
• Experience with data management in general or other data governance tools;
• Use of Microsoft Team Foundation Server or similar tools;
• Experience in a financial services environment (Risk, Finance etc.);
• Fit in with the team. It is quite important to be open towards sharing knowledge with other team members and also embrace knowledge from
• Experience as a developer in an Agile team;
• Flexible, creative and taking ownership;
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
Besides the Rabobank core competencies of Customer focus and Collaboration, the following competencies are required for this position:
- Problem solving
- Deliver results
Eind: 30 september (verlenging mogelijk)
Sluitingsdatum reacties: 17 april 07.00 uur
Als u aan bovenstaande eisen voldoet dan ontvangen wij van u graag vóór de hierboven aangegeven sluitingsdatum:
- Een chronologisch CV (.word)
- Motivatie gericht op dit project (maximaal 2000 tekens)
- Uw uurtarief (inclusief reis- en verblijfkosten en ex BTW)
- Uw mogelijke startdatum en eventuele vakantieplannen