Senior Java Developer
|Duur:||12 maanden / kans op verlenging|
|Geplaatst op:||12 januari 2018 om 16:16 uur|
|Tariefindicatie:||In overleg / n.t.b.|
As a (Senior) Java Developer you will work together with the architect and you will reflect on the feasibility of solutions and the requirements.
The user experience for our clients and the commercial goals of the organisation are your starting point for every new feature you deliver.
The Development team of our client is working in an Agile team, which also exists of testers, a Scrum master and Product Owner. Together you will work in two-weekly sprints.
The Development team at our client strives to achieve high test coverage to guaranty the best code quality. Therefore the team reviews each others code and tries to learn from each other. Also the team continuously test and analyse the performance of their systems to keep up with business needs.
The Freelance Java Developers will bring the following Tech-Stack and experience:
- You will have at least 3 years of professional experience as a Java Developer
- Experience with Java 6, 7 and/or 8, Spring Framework, JUnit, Hibernate and Tomcat
- Development tools like Maven, GIT, Jenkins and JBoss
- Experience with working in a Scrum/Agile environment
- Experience with API's, Interfaces, building new features and preferably SOAP
- Good communication skills in English
- You already live in the Netherlands