Senior Java Developer (front-end experience) (QR7287)
|Duur:||6 maanden / kans op verlenging|
|Geplaatst op:||15 januari 2020 om 12:54 uur|
|Tariefindicatie:||In overleg / n.t.b.|
For our client in Amsterdam we are looking for a Senior Java Developer (front-end experience).
- A customer centric and result driven mentality with professional, high quality standards.
- An organization that values initiative and entrepreneurship.
- A true hands-on mentality.
Your main responsibility:
- Delivering innovative, reliable, secure and high quality solutions.
- Maintaining the applications, life cycle management, handling incidents, follow change and incident processes
- Streamlining our development process all the way from code check-ins, peer code reviews, static code analysis, to running automated functional regressions test against the backend APIs (using the best tools that we can find: e.g. Jira, Git, Crucible, Jenkins, …).
- Improving our continuous integration, increasing our automated test coverage, and helping us get to the next level of maturity with respect to Continuous Delivery.
Profile (desired skills & experience):
- Bachelor degree
- At least 5 years of work experience in Java software development
- Strong knowledge of JavaEE, Git and relational databases
- Knowledge of JSF is a pre
- OWASP top 10
- Experience in front-end (AngularJS/LitHtml (webcomponents).
- Applying the principles of clean coding.
- Having an Agile mind set, fast to adapt constant changes and feeling comfortable with it
- Proficient in English (verbal and written)
- Focused on what is most important at all time, realizing when to change the game plan and when to stick to it
- Good social and communication skills
- Open, you say what you mean and mean what you say
- Just like our colleagues, you aim to be the best in the class. As a team, you are therefore able to take each other to new heights. Your proactive and results-oriented attitude ensures that you always strive for the best results.