Senior Full Stack Java Developer DevOps (QR8060)
Leeuwarden, Friesland, Nederland
|Start:||Zo spoedig mogelijk|
|Duur:||12 maanden / kans op verlenging|
|Geplaatst op:||4 mei 2021 om 11:40 uur|
|Tariefindicatie:||In overleg / n.t.b.|
OpdrachtomschrijvingFunctie: Senior Full Stack Java Developer DevOps (QR8060)
Start: 31-5-2021, 36 uur per week
Periode: 12 mnd+
Omgeving: Leeuwarden/vanuit huis
For our client in Leeuwarden we are looking for an experienced Senior Full Stack Java Developer DevOps who will further improve our digital channels, and make our customer experience a fantastic voyage.
We look for someone with modern-day essential engineering skills like innovation, creativity, attention to detail, communication and much more. Current Accounts department is currently developing scalable, resilient, real-time banking processes which will empower its customer to open, close and modify all current accounts for all private individuals in NL and BE. We are situated right in the heart of our customers’ activities with the bank. The front-end Polymer applications and the Java API’s are the technical backbones for these multichannel apps which are used by customers in both Netherlands and Belgium.
- You will work on the Current Accounts API’s which are used by millions of customers on a daily basis, whether it is the mobile banking app, our internet banking web app or cross channel employee portals. A great stage to shine for any serious software craftsman.
- You work in an international environment in our multidisciplinary squads
- Together with business colleagues, UX designers, visual designers, product owners you build our next generation banking applications.
- You are responsible and take ownership
- Proven track record and proficiency in software development (6 + years): backend or front end (and thorough knowledge of the other, you are expected to be able to work on front- and backend). Our backend stack sounds like Java, Spring, Maven, Jenkins, Sonar, Cassandra, Oracle. On the front end side, we are into Polymer, AngularJS, Web components, Redux, NPM
- Experience and thorough understanding of (test) automation, continuous delivery, deployment tools , and pipelines. We work with Git, Tomcat, Jenkins, TFS, Ansible, SonarQube, Fortify, Artifactory, Selenium, OpenShift private cloud environments and soon migrating to Azure DevOps
- We are moving towards pure DevOps profiles, so you are expected to refine, code, test AND DEPLOY your own work on our on-premise and cloud environments
- Lead development experience is a pre
- An itch and self-motivation for solving technical and functional challenges
- Great analytical skills and conceptual/architectural understanding, ability to quickly understand new technical concepts that are outside of your comfort zone
- Strong interest and vision in recent trends in software development and technology in general
- We expect the ability to transfer knowledge back to the Bank by holding presentations, workshops, documentation and most important: setting new standards for the ways we do tech
- Strong social and communication skills. Being a sparring partner for our business colleagues
- Experience with working in multidisciplinary teams and agile way of working
- Fluent English speaking and writing
*** streeft ernaar om iedere kandidaat binnen 5 werkdagen een persoonlijke reactie te sturen.
Indien de klant een security screening vereist zijn de (eenmalige) kosten hiervan voor eigen rekening.
NOTE: de *** Aanvragen mogen niet zonder toestemming op internet geplaatst worden!!