Senior Android Developer (Kotlin/Zeplin) (QR7497)
Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, Nederland
|Start:||Zo spoedig mogelijk|
|Duur:||6 maanden / kans op verlenging|
|Geplaatst op:||26 maart 2020 om 09:42 uur|
|Tariefindicatie:||In overleg / n.t.b.|
OpdrachtomschrijvingFunctie: Senior Android Developer (Kotlin/Zeplin) (QR7497)
Start: 4-5-2020, 36 uur per week
Periode: 6 mnd+
For our client in Amstredam we are looking for an experienced Android developer (Kotlin/Zeplin).
This is the opportunity to be part of something new! We are working on a new way to pay for public transport, this is the future of seamless travel which will enable public transportation companies to be closer to their customers and offer additional services as well.
Are you passionate about innovating the customer experience within public transport? Do you have a proven track record in building new innovative transaction platforms? Do you like challenges and working with the newest technologies? Then we are looking for you!
Your work environment:
We are a hands-on international team and are based nearby station Amsterdam Bijlmer Arena. With our startup culture, you have a great degree of freedom in taking decisions and implementing new technologies, but we also expect you to be flexible and work outside your job description. You like to be part of innovative projects, and can handle working with unclear and changing requirements.
You’ll be working on our native Android app. This app collects location and other sensor data in the background, so we can reconstruct the trip of a user. The user can see and edits its trips, give feedback, payment methods and other settings. The difficulty is to have the background processes run efficiently, to limit the battery usage, while dealing with Android differences. We expect you to be self-motivated to explore new technologies, applications and possibilities. Some of the testing has to be done by yourself using the app while traveling with public transport. You get a high degree of freedom to work on improving the app, but we also expect you to be creative, solution-minded and communicative with users and business in finding a solution.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has at least 4 years experience with Android development
- Has experience with Kotlin
- Has at least some proficiency and interest in functional programming
- Worked with Zeplin before
- Speaks fluent English
These skills are considered a plus:
- Has experience with getting the most out of Android, in particular background processes
- Has an intrinsic curiosity in technological innovations and you are always on top of the latest trends
- Has an approved app in the Play Store
- Worked before on server-side APIs
- Has experience with payment processes
- Agile way of working
- Customer centric & platform thinking
- Energetic, positive mind set and can-do mentality
- Taking ownership and make it happen
What we offer:
- Open, informal, working environment in a creative space
- Work in a cross-functional, agile team
*** streeft ernaar om iedere kandidaat binnen 5 werkdagen een persoonlijke reactie te sturen.
Indien de klant een security screening vereist zijn de (eenmalige) kosten hiervan voor eigen rekening.
NOTE: de *** Aanvragen mogen niet zonder toestemming op internet geplaatst worden!!