SOC Sr. Security Analyst
|Start:||Zo spoedig mogelijk|
|Duur:||7 maanden / kans op verlenging|
|Geplaatst op:||15 oktober 2020 om 14:41 uur|
|Tariefindicatie:||In overleg / n.t.b.|
OpdrachtomschrijvingPosition: SOC Sr. Security Analyst
Hours: 36 hours per week
Description of team & work:
The Cyber Defence Center has grown considerably over the last 18 months and has the ambition to further raise the bar. Exciting challenges lie ahead regarding the implementation of a future proof SIEM-solution, while the efforts to reduce false positives and improve our way-of-working & documentation continue.
In our pursue to achieve this we are looking for an experienced security analyst who can help in realising our ambition.
- As senior security analyst, you will be part of our Security Operations team (13 FTE).
- You will participate in our daily monitoring & incident response team where you perform triages, in-depth analysis and incident response activities.
- As senior, you will also act as SME for the junior analysts in order to help them develop & grow.
- Besides, you will have plenty of time to work on items from our backlog. Our backlog contains projects that have been defined to fulfil our ambitions, like:
2. A project to enhance collaboration with the others SOCs
3. A project to organize tabletop exercises in order to train ourselves and be prepared.
From our ideal candidate we expect:
- 8+ years of experience in a security operations / blue team environment;
- Security related studies and certificates, like SANS, CCSP, DAMTA or equivalent;
- Experience with SIEM solutions/tools, EDR and network anomaly detection;
- Experience with scrum/agile and Azure DevOps is considered a plus;
- Experience with development / maturity in a SOC environment;
- The ability to help and develop your colleagues;
- You to like to connect with others, in- and outside of the team;
- You to get the job done and achieve results.
If you want to apply for this role, we will need the following information from you:
- Most up to date cv, in the English language, in a Word format [ PDF formats are not accepted by our clients ]
- Solid motivation, focused on the application / role
- Good description of all desired requirements, wishes and competences. All red highlighted points, specified in the application, must be described separately and clearly [ Number of years of work experience, with which organization and in which role these have been carried out etc. ]