Outsystems Developer (QR9043)
Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, Nederland
|Geplaatst op:||20 september 2022 om 15:36 uur|
|Tariefindicatie:||In overleg / n.t.b.|
OpdrachtomschrijvingFunctie: Outsystems Developer (QR9043)
Start: 17-10-2022, 40 uur per week
Periode: 12 mnd+
For our client in Amsterdam, we are looking for an OutSystems Developer DevOps Team.
Do you want to work at a company where they continuously deploy new software, have websites with millions of visitors per week and where you can work in complex development environment? You have plenty of knowledge with working with Agile and / or Scrum? Very nice!
Customer Technology Platform is the department at our client responsible for developing the customer s digital experience. Among other things, the website and the app are part of Customer Technology Platform and are all consumer facing, but a big part of the online order proposition is done by functionality in the eCommerce Backoffice domain.
The eCommerce Backoffice database teams mainly work on product-, warehouse-, logistics-, and order management systems. In total our client has 10 teams in one department, all DevOps teams with a Product Owner and of course a Scrum Master. Put your talent to good use and help the teams to improve and perform on the highest possible level.
For one of the teams we are looking for a motivated and skilled OutSystems mobile developer. In your Devops team you create new apps that will be used in the logistics processes. The team is organized around focus groups or sub teams and work on different applications. The apps run on a Zebra device in Android and are used in the main processes for our client's services used by their customers. A very tangible and inspiring world to work in.
The team is quite big (ca. 12 persons) and because of that they work in smaller sub teams to create focus in their sprints. As OutSystems (mobile) developer, you have knowledge of Agile and Scrum and you don't mind running standby shifts. In a standby shift (approx. every 6 weeks) you can be called in case of problems with the software, luckily this does not happen very often. At our client, they do work in hybrid teams where part of the team works (and lives) abroad but we hope that you already live in the Netherlands (or are willing to relocate) so that you can work together on exciting apps in the office. Under normal circumstances they go to the office 2 days a week.
• 3+ years as an OutSystems Developer
• Good communication skills English, spoken and written (must).
• Working with databases and designing data models
• Building applications and services in OutSystems for web and/or mobile.
• Proficiency with OutSystems Service Studio, Service Center and Lifetime.
• Working in an agile software development environment.
• Technical skills and competency of OutSystems architecture and general solution design
• Keen problem-solving mindset to meet the needs of customers.
• Ability to collaborate well with all team members and to contribute during planning, refinement, and review ceremonies
• As a trusted member of the team, you will also assist in application support as and when needed.
*** streeft ernaar om iedere kandidaat binnen 5 werkdagen een persoonlijke reactie te sturen.
Indien de klant een security screening vereist zijn de (eenmalige) kosten hiervan voor eigen rekening.