Lead PMO (improvement) (QR8971)
Zaandam, Noord-Holland, Nederland
|Start:||Zo spoedig mogelijk|
|Geplaatst op:||5 augustus 2022 om 15:44 uur|
|Tariefindicatie:||In overleg / n.t.b.|
OpdrachtomschrijvingFunctie: Lead PMO (improvement) (QR8971)
Start: 1-8-2022, 40 uur per week
Periode: 4 mnd+
For our client in the surroundings of Amsterdam, we are looking for an Improvement Specialist.
The Continuous Improvement Specialist will be part of the Transformation Program Team. In this role, as a hands-on professional, you will perform activities related to continuous improvement and in the area of project execution, change management, stakeholder engagement, value realization and measurement.
You will be working in the Caterpillar Transformation Program team. The program helps the organization to clarify the organization's vision and to reach its strategic objectives and key results.
Key accountabilities - Transformation program:
• Setting-up and monitoring program streams governance;
• Creating structure by implementing various project management templates across streams;
• Facilitating project Steerco's, Stream Meetings and Workshops;
• Supporting the transformation program manager and transformation portfolio manager by provide updates on project objectives, progress, issues and risks across the program;
• Designing and setting-up communication SharePoint page for the Transformation Program.
Change and improvement elements:
• Implement and monitor continuous improvement best practices (e.g. improvement funnel, guidelines, roles & responsibilities, measurement & reporting);
• Facilitate start-ups of continuous improvement plans contributing to the strategic objectives;
• Supporting process optimizations being planned and executed across the program streams;
• Setting-up change measurement & reporting, monitoring and reporting out accordingly;
• Execute organization readiness assessments (ADKAR) and advise on engagement activities;
• Supporting and coaching improvement Squads/Chapters/Guilds/Tribes (Agile Spotify Model).
• Alignment with third party that provides communication content supporting to propagate the brand and increase brand awareness;
• Increasing program awareness across the organization by creatively promoting the program; e.g. organizing workshops, information sessions, campaigns etc.
Reorganization – OD Project Support (PMO+)
• Support the project manager by establishing a project dashboard, monitoring deliverables progress and distributing progress (management) reporting;
• Alignment with third party on communication content for organizational (re-)design.
• Experience with IT organizations;
• Project management / PMO experience required;
• Strong communicative skills;
• Strong PowerPoint skills;
• Preferably experience with/knowledge of process improvement, stakeholder engagement and change management;
• A Lean (Six Sigma) Green Belt certification is a pre.
*** streeft ernaar om iedere kandidaat binnen 5 werkdagen een persoonlijke reactie te sturen.
Indien de klant een security screening vereist zijn de (eenmalige) kosten hiervan voor eigen rekening.