Lead Back-end Developer Data (Node.js/TypeScript/Cloud) (QR7499)
Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, Nederland
|Start:||Zo spoedig mogelijk|
|Duur:||6 maanden / kans op verlenging|
|Geplaatst op:||26 maart 2020 om 09:48 uur|
|Tariefindicatie:||In overleg / n.t.b.|
OpdrachtomschrijvingFunctie: Lead Back-end Developer Data (Node.js/TypeScript/Cloud) (QR7499)
Start: 4-5-2020, 36 uur per week
Periode: 6 mnd+
For our client in Amsterdam we are looking for an experienced Lead Back-end Developer Data (Node.js/TypeScript/Cloud).
This is the opportunity to be part of something new! We are working on a new way to pay for public transport, this is the future of seamless travel which will enable public transportation companies to be closer to their customers and offer additional services as well.
Are you passionate about innovating the customer experience within public transport? Do you have a proven track record in building new innovative transaction platforms? Do you like challenges and working with the newest technologies? Then we are looking for you!
Your work environment:
We are a hands-on international team and are based nearby station Amsterdam Bijlmer Arena. With our startup culture, you have a great degree of freedom in taking decisions and implementing new technologies, but we also expect you to be flexible and work outside your job description. You like to be part of innovative projects, and can handle working with unclear and changing requirements.
We’re looking for someone to help us with our algorithm, the heart of our product. This algorithm decides if and which trip a user has made, and can distinguish different modalities. Because we’re a small team, you’ll also be working on other APIs to make them smart, reliable and secure. Our infrastructure is hosted on Microsoft Azure and managed by us; experience with cloud hosting solutions is preferable. As your main job is working on the algorithm, we expect you be creative and a solution-minded person, that has an interest is data science related tasks.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has led at least 1 significant project of backend development as the leading developer successfully
- Worked with Node.js and TypeScript
- Has at least some proficiency and interest in functional programming
- Developed something on a cloud platform (e.g. AWS, Azure, Google Cloud)
- Has a passion for data solutions and experience with creating new smart algorithms
- Has some experience with also the Ops side of DevOps and is willing to handle urgent operational issues outside business hours
- Speaks fluent English
These skills are considered a plus:
- Has experience with or knowledge of machine learning
- Worked before on/with mobile apps
- Has knowledge of Microsoft Azure
- Has experience with payment processes
- Agile way of working
- Customer centric & platform thinking
- Energetic, positive mind set and can-do mentality
- Taking ownership and make it happen
What we offer:
- Open, informal, working environment in a creative space
- Work in a cross-functional, agile team
*** streeft ernaar om iedere kandidaat binnen 5 werkdagen een persoonlijke reactie te sturen.
Indien de klant een security screening vereist zijn de (eenmalige) kosten hiervan voor eigen rekening.
NOTE: de *** Aanvragen mogen niet zonder toestemming op internet geplaatst worden!!