Junior Micorsoft Devops Engineer - Zeist
|Duur:||9 maanden / kans op verlenging|
|Geplaatst op:||14 maart 2019 om 16:03 uur|
|Specialisme:||Systeem- / Netwerkbeheer|
|Tariefindicatie:||In overleg / n.t.b.|
Onder de veranderde wet en regelgeving leent deze opdracht zich helaas niet voor het inzetten van een ZZP-er. Inzet via payrolling
Looking for Junior Microsoft DevOps Engineer to join the “Client computing department ”
Update: Bij het voorstellen van de kandidaten bij de vorige ronde kregen wij veelal niet matchende profielen. Met name ervaring met Devops, Active Directory, IP Networking Skills en Windows Server zijn van belang.
Imagine the smile on the face of your colleague when starting up in the morning and finding the perfect workplace. You as a junior Microsoft DevOps Engineer make it possible by using your expertise and communication skills to build and maintain technical solutions so our users can work anywhere, anytime.
As a DevOps engineer you can make the difference; Base workplace and applications provides IT infrastructure and platforms that enable all employees of the Rabobank to access the applications and do their work. This directly contributes to our “Always on” Strategy by enabling secure working anytime, anywhere
The departments consist of Applications Services:
• Build, test and deploy applications and updates so that applications are available on workplaces when and where they are required
• Client Computing: provide the global workstation build/configuration of W10, hardware standards, virtual workstations, Citrix hosting (and portals), printing.
• Core services: provide critical services behind the scenes that enables users and systems to connect securely to the network. This includes authentication/AD (active directory), Intune/SSCM, File Services and workstation security.
The departments works with self-organising DevOps teams. Each team is responsible for a specific service our colleagues are using.
The DevOps teams currently exists of 80 professionals: Product Owners, Scrum Masters and DevOps engineers. Imagine you are working in a multi-disciplinary team within Base Workplace & Application and develop and support functionality for more than 40000 colleagues. At one moment you are helping out colleagues so they could do their daily business and at another moment you are working on the new future proof infrastructure of the bank.
As an Engineer within the Client Computing team of Base Workplace and Applications, you are responsible for engineering high quality workplace services based on Microsoft Windows 10
The role requires strong technical, communication and documentation skills to effectively plan, design and engineer new global solutions that operate reliably, efficiently and securely. You must be enthusiastic, proactive and capable of managing your work independently and in a timely fashion.
You work in a DevOps team with colleagues based in Zeist/Utrecht and are required to interface with projects, IT and business units from different locations translate real world business requirements into secure, well managed solutions for a demanding enterprise environment. Security and automation are key focus points and all solutions must keep this in mind.
• Technical knowledge of Windows and application technologies
• Analytical and problem solving, happy to search for answers
• Hands-on and 'getting things done' attitude
• Good communications skills (verbal and written - English)
• Team player and flexible in case work is required out of hours
• Innovative, proactive and customer focused
• Strong security awareness
• Patient with both people and technology, happy to share knowledge and investigate issues thoroughly
Knowledge and experience of the following technologies is required:
• Windows Server and Desktop Operating Systems and related infrastructure
• Policies and Security Controls
• IP Networking skills including Firewall rule sets
• Basic scripting knowledge for Powershell, VBS and CMD
• Active Directory and Group Policies
Knowledge of the following is also beneficial:
• Big plus: Experience & knowledge VDI platforms
• System Center SCCM
• SQL / WQL queries
Rabobank offers an inspiring work environment with enthusiastic professionals. The culture is characterized by entrepreneurship, personal development and ambition.
• Your main location will be in Zeist (Laan van Eikenstein 9).
• The department will be moving location by the end of 2019, expected to be to Utrecht.
Eind: 31 december (verlenging mogelijk)
Sluitingsdatum reacties: 17 maart 15.00 uur
Als u aan bovenstaande eisen voldoet dan ontvangen wij van u graag vóór de hierboven aangegeven sluitingsdatum:
- Een chronologisch CV (.word)
- Motivatie gericht op dit project (maximaal 2000 tekens)
- Uw uurtarief (inclusief reis- en verblijfkosten en ex BTW)
- Uw mogelijke startdatum en eventuele vakantieplannen
Wij verwachten van u exclusiviteit om te voorkomen dat u meerdere malen op dit project bij onze opdrachtgever wordt aangeboden. Mochten wij van uw aanbod geen gebruik maken dan zullen wij u hierover uiteraard nader informeren.