JAVA Back End - Full Stack Developer
|Duur:||12 maanden / kans op verlenging|
|Geplaatst op:||31 juli 2020 om 12:24 uur|
|Tariefindicatie:||In overleg / n.t.b.|
OpdrachtomschrijvingRole: Jave Back End - Full Stack developer
Closing date: 05-08-2020
That you as a senior full stack developer really make an impact on the way our customers perceive the services we render at Rabobank. You make it possible to give our customers a 9+ experience. Which today highly depends on our online presence.
Your technical expertise will be seen as invaluable. We're looking for colleagues who don't hold back and will push for solutions, dare to challenge, are passionate about technology and have considerable experience in web development.
You will be working in an Agile environment within the Online cluster. We are in particular looking for a senior back end or full stack developer for an existing squad within the area Business Banking. The squad is working on the transaction timeline and balance insights on our business banking platform. Currently the squad is rebuilding functionalities in the cloud. During the migration to the cloud, improvements are made immediately for the customers. We will not only report processed transactions, but also “future timeline” and we will show “balance forecast” so customers can optimise their working capital. We are focussed on “Actionable Insights”.
In this role we not only expect you to show us your best coding skills, but also to bring structure where needed, have an eye for overall quality including the operations responsibility of the team and work together with the other developers and solution architects to stand for the overall quality of the products and services we deliver. We want you to be “self-starting” and never wait for the Retro to discuss improvements in the team. We are looking for someone who is used to bring new features live and feels responsible for the entire process.
Our Technology stack:
We work on the latest technology stack: Java 11, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud and running on our own Pivotal Cloud Foundry on Azure. For front end we use Angular 7, Typescript 2/3, Stencil and Ionic 4, all running form our Monorepo. Knowledge on tooling like Selenium, Gonzales, NPM / Yarn, NodeJS, Jenkins and Azure Devops is a pre.
As a developer you can make a difference!
Rabobank Online is a breeding ground for innovation in multiple ways: apart from delivering great customer functionality we build, test and run it with the latest technology stack. We seek to continuously improve the way we work and by doing that becoming the most customer-oriented bank in the Netherlands. Are you our new hero?
With each other:
Collaboration is at the heart of everything we do. Our DevOps teams bring talented people together to build, test and run the best solutions for our users. You can work on your task autonomously, but never lose the focus on the squad and area goals.
At Online, we thoroughly believe in strong teams! Within these teams we constantly challenge each other to work on ways to improve our platform. We love pair programming, do occasional mob programming, and organise knowledge sharing sessions to keep everyone in the loop on the latest developments.
Communication, customer focus, critical thinking and problem solving are essential skills for the role of developer.
In addition, it's important that you recognise everything in the checklist below:
- 5+ years experience in building applications with common technologies;
- Demonstrated ability to follow development best practices;
- Experience with Spring Boot applications running in Cloud with Java and Angular;
- Experience in writing unit tests and integration tests for web applications;
- Knowledge of architectural principles and design patterns. Familiar with making technical designs. Applies and checks code with the principles of “clean code”
- Must be able to brainstorm and communicate ideas with your team as well other stakeholders;
- Has a great sense on business value;
- Challenge and coach team members;
- Willingness to learn new technologies;
- Fluent English is a must.
- Contract will be for max 36 hours
- The max amount of working hours a day will be 8 hours (so no 4x9)
- Since you are part of an DevOps squad, you will be responsible for both the change and run. As part of run, standing stand-by once in a while will be part of your job as well.
We will need the following information from you:
- Most actual cv, in the English language, in a Word template
- Solid motivation in the English language, which shows you are capable for the job
- Salary / rate indication