Feature Engineer Customer Data (QR8591)
Leeuwarden, Friesland, Nederland
|Duur:||12 maanden / kans op verlenging|
|Geplaatst op:||25 november 2021 om 12:00 uur|
|Tariefindicatie:||In overleg / n.t.b.|
OpdrachtomschrijvingFunctie: Feature Engineer Customer Data (QR8591)
Start: 3-1-2022, 36 uur per week
Periode: 12 mnd+
For our client in Leeuwarden we are looking for a Feature Engineer Customer Data.
As a Feature Engineer you are part of the Tech community in the Netherlands and a key player in the cooperation between Business, Architecture, and IT stakeholders. In this triangle you create insight, overview and structure in a complex IT and Business landscape to help guide the way for our squads. You drive to make complex changes happen within and across teams and departments.
Your holistic view, excellent networking skills and ability to align stakeholders are crucial in the translation of requirements to solutions designs.
You define and align solution designs and roadmaps between squads and other parts of the organization and thoroughly manage dependencies.
You will be part of a Chapter of Feature Engineers for the Customer and Data Domain, spanning several Areas of interest:
- Customer Data
- KYC and Onboarding
- Document Management
- Fraud and 1:1 Analytics
- You will translate new product and service needs into required IT solutions and IT infrastructure (analyses and designs). These are essential in understanding the dependencies between the various applications, domains, and squads in detail. You can grasp business opportunities from new technology solutions. You think and act globally.
- You proved insight into the highly complex business and IT landscape to give your stakeholders the insights they need to support their decision making in solutions and priorities.
- You create solution approaches on Feature level and contribute on Epic level where multiple squads and multiple IT assets are involved.
- You support squads and management in prioritizing and delivering value while ensuring (technical) dependencies are discussed and tuned.
- You work together with many stakeholders in Business, IT, Architecture and more.
- Within your Chapter, you develop your craftmanship and that of yours peers.
This specific assignment is for the Customer Data area and has a focus on simplification of the IT landscape. Migration of processes to target applications and environments and decom of legacy applications. As a Feature Engineer you will be aligning with business and IT stakeholders, helping consumers of services to migrate to the target, helping squads decom applications, reporting progress and analyzing and planning for next activities. You will work together and align with the program manager for Simplify NL and the IT Area Lead for Customer Data.
A colleague that strives to bring fresh insights and embraces challenges in a fast changing and highly complex environment. You are a naturally collaborative person who listens and invests in others to achieve common goals. You love to challenge the status quo and are eager to propose creative solutions to problems.
For that we think you need:
- Excellent problem-solving skills; an itch and self-motivation for solving technical and functional challenges.
- The ability to easily switch between details and a high-level overview.
- To provide insight in highly complex situations by translating them into a digestible format to be presented to your stakeholders.
- The skills to refine requirements and create fitting designs that serve as input for our squad’s backlog.
- Strong social and communication skills; you are comfortable with collaboration and reaching out across Tribes and functional borders and serve as liaison when needed. You easily connect and align stakeholders within all levels of the organization, from IT Lead to IT and Infra engineer and from Tribe Lead to internal user, all with the customer journey in mind.
- To be both independent and self-sufficient, and able to create and maintain an elaborate network of colleagues in different roles and different seniority levels.
- A studious mindset and be able to get familiar in a new context fast; many assignments will be on different subjects in different environments.
- A master’s degree in IT (Engineering) or equal by experience.
- Fluent English speaking and writing capabilities.
*** streeft ernaar om iedere kandidaat binnen 5 werkdagen een persoonlijke reactie te sturen.
Indien de klant een security screening vereist zijn de (eenmalige) kosten hiervan voor eigen rekening.
NOTE: de *** Aanvragen mogen niet zonder toestemming op internet geplaatst worden!!