DevOps engineer (Ansible/Azure/RHEL) (QR8590)
Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, Nederland
|Geplaatst op:||25 november 2021 om 11:39 uur|
|Tariefindicatie:||In overleg / n.t.b.|
OpdrachtomschrijvingFunctie: DevOps engineer (Ansible/Azure/RHEL) (QR8590)
Start: 1-12-2021, 36 uur per week
Periode: 6 mnd+
For our client in Amsterdam we are looking for a Webservices Infrastructure DevOps engineer.
For our webservices squad within our clients Tech Infra / Cloud / IAAS area we are looking for a temporary engineer with good knowledge of webservices and webservers like Tomcat, Apache, JBoss and WebSphere. You ll be responsible for building and maintaining solutions for these platforms. Automation is keyword and Ansible knowledge is an absolute must therefor. You will be actively driving the quality of the delivery of services, and taking every opportunity to automate and eliminate manual labor.
You are a well developed and experienced DevOps engineer and you have knowledge of one or more of the fields below:
- One or more of the mentioned services is required;
- Configuration management with Ansible;
- Automation knowledge with Azure DevOps and Git/Gitlab;
- Automatic technical and functional testing;
- Red Hat Linux RHEL experience;
- Scripting experience;
- Exposure knowledge of virtualization / cloud platforms such as Azure, AWS and GCP;
- Agile knowledge, preferably with SCRUM.
- Have experience working in a complex, regulated environment such as a large financial institution;
- Have experience designing, building, running, and maintaining APIs and services;
- Are able to work on different abstraction levels;
- Are not afraid to dive into details when needed;
- Are fluent in English speaking and writing and a good communicator in general;
- Have a Growth mind-set and develop this in others;
- Are able to bring all ideas/opinions to one conclusion to help make decisions;
- Are up to date with new Technology and have a deep understanding of when to use it;
- Are humble in approach and not afraid to be wrong;
- Are proud of what you do and enjoy sharing this with your external network.
*** streeft ernaar om iedere kandidaat binnen 5 werkdagen een persoonlijke reactie te sturen.
Indien de klant een security screening vereist zijn de (eenmalige) kosten hiervan voor eigen rekening.
NOTE: de *** Aanvragen mogen niet zonder toestemming op internet geplaatst worden!!