Customer Journey Expert/Product owner (Payments) (QR9240)
Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, Nederland
|Start:||Zo spoedig mogelijk|
|Geplaatst op:||17 maart 2023 om 12:12 uur|
|Tariefindicatie:||In overleg / n.t.b.|
OpdrachtomschrijvingFunctie: Customer Journey Expert/Product owner (Payments) (QR9240)
Start: 3-4-2023, 36 uur per week
Periode: 12 mnd+
For our client in Amsterdam we are looking for a Customer Journey Expert/Product owner (Payments)
We are looking for a Customer Journey Expert (CJE) / Product Owner with experience in the Payments Domain to strengthen our team.
For this function we are looking for a candidate with a proven experience and knowledge of the E2E Payments lifecycle and its products and has experience as a PO.
Your work environment and Role
The Payments & Settlement Services works according to agile principles in self-organizing teams. Important aspects in this way of working are self-starting attitude, flexibility, continuous development, continuous improvement, collaboration within the squad and active and positive collaboration with other squads. Together with the other Customer Journey Experts you have an end-to-end responsibility for the strategic capabilities. You will be responsible for prioritizing the backlog of your squad and make sure the backlog is refined according to the business functionalities and capabilities .
Besides managing your squads, your role will also consist of non-IT delivery (aka COPAF). This COPAF Delivery will consist of Documented processes and instructions, as well as Risk related activities required to support a controlled go-live with documented approvals from Risk, legal and compliancy departments. Organizing these approvals will also be an integrated part of your role and responsibility.
Skills and experience
• Bachelor or Master degree / level.
• Minimal 3-5 years of proven experience and knowledge of the E2E payments lifecycle and its products and services.
• Worked as a product owner before in a multi culture organization
• Payments life cycle (from initiation to reporting/reconciliation)
• Payment standards SEPA, Instant Payments, Domestic, International, RTGS, ISO 20022 for MX and SWIFT MTs, PSD regulation
• You have analytical skills and take decisions based on data and facts
• Excellent in English (Dutch is a pre).
• Analytical mindset and behavior
• You are proactive and have a natural drive to act and deliver results on time.
• Excellent team player.
• Take initiative, work accurate and in a structured and disciplined manner, has patience and resilience to handle setbacks.
• Have a sharp eye for details, while not losing the overall picture.
• You are highly self-organizing, pragmatic and always seek opportunities to improve the work.
• Internationally oriented.