Business analist HR systems - Utrecht
|Geplaatst op:||23 september 2022 om 10:58 uur|
|Tariefindicatie:||In overleg / n.t.b.|
For Rabobank Utrecht we are looking for a Business Analist;
Rabobank is a cooperative bank with over 8,5 million customers. Through large and small initiatives, the bank aims to make the world a little bit better. They support local enterprises and larger non-profit organisations and thus contribute to the welfare and prosperity of the community.
Business runs better when IT runs at its best. Are you ready to help maintain and improve our IT environment to achieve the highest data quality standards for our stakeholders? As an experienced business analyst within the HR domain you play a key role in large and complex international assignments to bridge the gaps between your business stakeholders and IT. You are driven to investigate, challenge and translate stakeholder requirements to best-in-class IT solutions.
Making a difference:
Rabobank works in a rapidly changing landscape. The Chapter IT4HR is responsible for implementing and maintaining IT applications for HR, with the objective of a positive employee journey for all 30000 Rabobank employees around the world. In order to meet this mission, Rabobank has modernized the HR systems landscape by implementing one global HR solution in Workday and is further simplifying the HR IT landscape. As an experienced business analyst within the IT4HR Domain delivery team you directly contribute to this objective.
In IT4HR Domain we value our talented employees and believe our people make all the difference to our success. As a Business analyst you investigate if our future changes will fit and how you can realize them. CHRO Domain consists of two Tribes: People & Grow and Work & Health. We are searching for an enthusiastic business analyst for the IT4HR chapter for Tribe People and Grow to accelerate the Digital Transformation within HR.
With each other:
We understand that effective collaboration between teams is key to keep meeting the external and internal demands. You will be part of a diverse and involved team that takes ownership to deliver end-to-end solutions for a broad range of stakeholders. Your bring your wide experience and knowledge to the team and contribute to increase the maturity of the team.
Together we achieve more than each of us individually
We believe in the power of diversity. By combining the differences of every person in our team, we become a better organization. In every way, we are curious to learn what you can bring to the team of Global HR Systems
‘Within Global HR Systems we encourage learning & development of our employees. We strive to create the best user experience for our customers in the services we provide, and are eager to develop new and innovative solutions every day. ].’
The 110 employees of CHRO HR IT Systems department, we support the mission and strategy of the bank, making sure we deliver great Tech solutions for employees and society as a whole. This we realize through collaboration; as 1 solution oriented team within Rabobank. About Rabobank: we are a Dutch bank, running operations in 38 countries, for more than 9.500.000 customers. Together with these customers, our members of the cooperative, and our partners, we work side-by-side towards a world in which there is sufficient food supply for everyone. Locally, we work towards a country providing a home, work, and opportunity to happy people.
You understand the HR processes and how core HR processes link to other processes in the organisation. It would be a great benefit if you have experience with Workday. As an experienced business analyst, you possess the skills and mind-set to initiate, challenge and formulate solutions that support smooth end to end user experience. You are trained to effectively apply business analysis methods and best practices. You like to coach others and as a great communicator, you act as a bridge between IT and end users.
You recognise yourself from the description below:
- A minimum of 7 years working experience as a business analyst or consultant in the area of HR/HCM;
- Proven knowledge and experience of Business Analysis methods and best practices;
- University working and thinking level;
- Experience in international IT projects;
- Experience with the Agile way of working (preferred);
- Excellent proficiency in English and Dutch.
- Excellent communication skills (ability to translate and explain complex topics to stakeholders);
- Naturally curious and able to bridge the gap between functional and technical matters;
- Not afraid to give unsolicited advice;
- Structured and able to pick relevant information from large amount information;
- Able to think abstract and bring logic to complex problems;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Result driven;
- Able to connect with various stakeholders and connect the dots (organisational sensitivity);
- Good knowledge sharing and coaching skills;
- Enthusiastic team player with agile mindset.
- Pre-employmentscreening: Als de kandidaat mag starten bij de klant, dan zal er een pre-employmentscreening plaatsvinden.
- De kandidaat beschikt over een legitimatiebewijs (een paspoort of identiteitskaart), welke bij intake én op de startdatum van het contract van de kandidaat geldig is en ter controle kan worden overlegd.
Eind: 30 september 2023 (optie tot verlenging)
Als u aan bovenstaande eisen voldoet* dan ontvangen wij van u graag zo spoedig mogelijk:
- Een chronologisch CV (.word)
- Motivatie gericht op dit project (maximaal 2000 tekens)
- Uw uurtarief (inclusief reis- en verblijfkosten en ex BTW)
- Uw mogelijke startdatum en eventuele vakantieplannen