Business Analyst Finance (QR8987)
Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, Nederland
|Geplaatst op:||3 augustus 2022 om 12:10 uur|
|Tariefindicatie:||In overleg / n.t.b.|
OpdrachtomschrijvingFunctie: Business Analyst Finance (QR8987)
Start: 22-8-2022, 40 uur per week
Periode: 4 mnd+
Omgeving: Omgeving Amsterdam
For our client in the surroundings of Amsterdam, we are looking for a Business Analyst Finance (Not for resale/NFR).
You will be part of the team with a focus on the NFR (Not-for-Resale) domain and work closely together with the NFR department and with other Business Analysts and Project Managers.
The main objective of this job is to:
1. Support the development of IT systems (global and local) together with the business (process owners within a business domain with the main focus on NFR and Finance). Within this role, you're helping the Europe-wide Not-for-resale business, improve their day-to-day activities and support them in achieving savings on all goods and services that aren't resold in the stores of our client's brands.
2. Play an operational and executing role in controlling and guiding changes made in IT systems (global and local). Focus on gathering, aligning and summarizing business and IT requirements.
3. Executing the IT roadmap (which consists out of changes and projects) within the Finance and NFR domain. Judging the appropriateness of requirements, developments, applications and processes.
4. Advise the business and IT on potential improvement opportunities in line with the business and IT-strategy.
In order to achieve these goals you need to be able to lead and inspire IT and Business teams in the area of Business Analysis and Development to come in to action and execution in a complex IT environment.
• Translate business requirements into system requirements, design specifications and document new and/or existing application requirements. Ensure that new or existing systems meet business requirements and practices and that all application interface issues/concerns are understood, documented and addressed satisfactorily
• Manage the process of change –required changes to existing applications and integrations and creating new ones based upon business need
• Partner with business teams -- Understand their needs and requirements, make recommendations for solutions, and roadmap and prioritize implementation to support the organization's business objectives
• Coordinate with internal and external partners - Work with 3rd party software and internal product, legal, and security teams to ensure configuration and integrations are efficient, compliant, and accurate
• Relevant Master degree (e.g. Business Administration, IT Management)
• Ideally 3+ years experience in the BA working area
• Indirect Procurement(S2P)/Finance processes knowledge is a plus
• Affinity with Indirect Procurement tools like Coupa, Zycus & SAP Concur is a plus
• Experience in eliciting and documenting Business-to-IT requirements
• High level of operational excellence, a perfectly organized character, fast and flexible with an eye for detail
• Proven impact and influence through strong internal network, business insight and organizational sensitivity
• Solid intercultural communication and presentation skills
• Proactive and independent, a team player by nature
• Fluent in English (both spoken and written)
• Analytical skills
*** streeft ernaar om iedere kandidaat binnen 5 werkdagen een persoonlijke reactie te sturen.
Indien de klant een security screening vereist zijn de (eenmalige) kosten hiervan voor eigen rekening.