Application Manager / Security Administrator / Ops Engineer (Microsoft) (QR6840)
Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, Nederland
|Start:||Zo spoedig mogelijk|
|Duur:||6 maanden / kans op verlenging|
|Geplaatst op:||12 juli 2019 om 10:23 uur|
|Tariefindicatie:||In overleg / n.t.b.|
OpdrachtomschrijvingFunctie: Application Manager / Security Administrator / Ops Engineer (Microsoft) (QR6840)
Start: 5-8-2019, 36 uur per week
Periode: 6 mnd+
For our client in Amsterdam we are looking for an Application Manager / Security Administrator (Microsoft).
What are we looking for?
Within the team we are looking for an Operations (OPS) Engineer to technically manage and support a platform with Microsoft-based applications and IT components. Also maintaining and documenting security control measures are part of the role.
Your work environment:
To enable our monthly financial forecasting processes and to support our stress tests, the ALM platform has been set up. The ALM platform consists of an in-house developed data staging area, based on MS SQL Server and C#, and an off the shelf application.
Further development of the ALM platform has been prioritised by higher management as one of our most important strategic worldwide objectives. Currently, the ALM platform is being transformed into a group-wide standard to support global and local requirements, and step by step new countries are on-boarded. After full implementation, it will support multiple stakeholders including business lines, Financial Risk, Finance and Bank Treasury for replication modelling, risk centralisation, stress testing and financial forecasting.
Your ALM team is a so-called BusDevOps squad, combining expertise of business, IT and OPS specialists. The team works according to Agile scrum, which means that work is sliced and planned in sprints, and as a team you take responsibility to deliver value according to sprint planning. Together with your team, you are responsible for supporting a stable, standardized and consistent ALM platform. And together with all stakeholders, you jointly work towards the combined goal: have all the offices worldwide use one ALM standard.
Job description and responsibilities:
- Responsible for availability, performance, security, and lifecycle management of the applications, Windows Server, Citrix, and MS SQL databases with SSAS and SSRS components.
- Take proactive action in investigating Security requirements, define necessary work to be done, and carry out (also documentation)
- Carry out upgrades and clean installs, remove redundant databases, carry out patching, analyse capacity issues, structure processes e.g. using TFS, run (C#) scripts
- Responsible for managing and carrying out all deployments on the Production and Acceptance environments
- Align with Infra and Private Cloud departments where needed, e.g. about keeping Service-Now and CMDB in line with infra changes, patches, memory/CPU allocation, backup and restore, disaster recovery testing, security event monitoring
- Facilitate the monthly business processes of the user groups. To do so, closely cooperate with end users and the Business Analysts in your team. Analyse, coordinate and resolve incidents, implement changes
- Take a lead role in the migration of whole platform with all its components into the Private Cloud (IPC)
- Coordinate user management of the applications
- Coordinate and carry out IT security test procedures, e.g. related to SOX or other regulatory requirements
- Where requested, be a sparring partner in projects which are led by the Developers in your team, e.g. to ease future support and maintenance of new developments.
- Relevant experience in application management, operations or infra roles, dealing with MS SQL Server and Windows Server
- Pro-active and hands-on attitude, learns quick
- Educated and capable to understand elaborate English security policy documents
- Able to keep oversight of complex processes in a constantly changing environment, and/but deliver results
- Team player
- Strong "business sense": you have strong analytical skills and are willing to learn and understand business requests. Doing so, you develop new insights and drive towards actionable results
- You communicate and align with a wide array of global stakeholders in a natural way. You are able to peel down technical problems, and explain root causes and work-around instructions to the business. You are fluent in Dutch and English
- In exceptional occasions if the team request you to, you are willing to work or be stand-by outside business hours
- Bachelor or Master degree
- Understanding of, or at least interested in the following:
- Deployment processes in CDaaS and cloud environments
- IT Security
- An Agile/Scrum way of working
- Scripts e.g. to automate (regression) testing
- Financial processes related to market risk or interest rate and liquidity risk.
*** streeft ernaar om iedere kandidaat binnen 5 werkdagen een persoonlijke reactie te sturen.
Indien de klant een security screening vereist zijn de (eenmalige) kosten hiervan voor eigen rekening.